Africa – Safari Style
We invite you to join us for the enlightening experience of a “Zarafa” — an African Safari
Africa, the Cradle of Mankind, awakens a special place within one’s soul.
Like nowhere else in the world it brings to life powerful and emotional new memories you will carry forever. Its dramatic landscapes, wildlife and warm, wonderful people embrace you and capture your spirit, uplifting you in delight and self-discovery.
Your senses will be awakened with the African dawn – a sliver of red, rising on the horizon dispensing the morning’s chill. Soon the bright red orb warms the golden savannah and life stirs among the swaying grasses and thorn trees.
The timid antelope shake off the dew to begin the day – imagine the excitement of witnessing the procession of life for the morning’s drink at the waterhole. This is primeval nature and life as it should be – receive it, let Africa wash over you and discover yourself.
It is our privilege to let our experience and love of Africa guide you on a journey of a lifetime.
Each of us has our own aspirations about an African safari. Our consultants, who have been raised, lived and continue to travel in Africa for many years, listen to your needs and tailor itineraries to match your desires. Many factors are considered to create your perfect itinerary. Our experience in planning will enable you to travel in safety and allow you and your family to enjoy and experience the wonder and excitement of safari while discovering yourselves while in the arms of Africa.
We believe a photographic safari should be of the finest quality, utilizing only the very best tented camps and lodges. All of our camps offer gourmet cuisine and expert safari guides, whose local knowledge of their areas ensures the best possible game-viewing experience. You are met upon arrival in country and flown from camp to camp. One has the choice of reserving sole use of the accommodations and game-viewing vehicles – or sharing with other like-minded guests.
Mozambique and the Indian Ocean Islands
Some of Our Recommended Camps
Planning Your Safari
We want to know about your dream safari. Our expert consultants will listen and explore with you, the details of your trip (such as intended date of travel, trip length, number in your group and so on). Only after we have thoroughly discussed your thoughts and ideas, will our experts then prepare a suggested itinerary for your consideration. With your input we can make further adjustments until we come up with your ideal safari adventure.
Then, with your approval, we will submit your itinerary to our partners in Africa to coordinate logistics. Our partners are experts in their areas and will be on hand locally during all phases of your upcoming journey. Local contacts and guides are always on hand with contact phone numbers to ensure your complete safety and peace of mind.
Ready to plan your safari with Africa – Safari Style?
Just fill out the form on the Reserve Now page to submit your information online and one of our consultants will contact you. Or, pick up the phone and give us a call at 1.713.232.0621. We are excited to help you plan your ideal safari adventure.
Each and every person has their own role to play in the conservation and preservation of our Natural world. It is through education that we can become true stewards of our environment. A safari in Africa offers us such an opportunity as few others.
By making a safari a fun and educational experience, anyone can understand the connective relationship between all living things, including the human experience. The opportunity for familial bonds to grow and strengthen on a safari are limitless and often last for a lifetime.
Africa – Safari Style only supports lodges that are firmly committed to sharing our vision of responsible tourism. They all maintain partnership programs with local communities and are fully dedicated to the conservation of our wild places.
Africa – Safari Style strongly supports the efforts of the Rhino Protection Fund established by the NW Parks Board and the private lodges of Madikwe Game Reserve, South Africa. The establishment, equipping and on-going training of personnel and K9 units in their vital fight against rhino poaching are supported directly by donations to this fund.
Africa – Safari Style is pleased to announce that from 2019 we are now featuring Tanzania in our safari line up. We are delighted to partner with Legendary Expeditions and Chem Chem Safaris who operate top-of-the-line private luxury safari camps in northern Tanzania.
Experience safari perfection at one of Chem Chem Safaris three lodges located in the Burunge Wildlife Management Area nestled between the Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Parks. An old elephant migratory route, once decimated by poachers, has been loving restored by the owners and today offers spectacular views of the tuskers as they resume their old ways.
Legendary Expeditions operate several beautiful lodges in private concessions neighboring the savannah grasslands of the Serengeti, far from crowds and vehicles. Take an adventure and follow the awesome spectacle of the annual wildebeest migration with their mobile camp. This camp follows the flow of animals and offers spectacular gameviewing, impeccable service and luxurious accommodations, providing a safari of a lifetime.
- Yes, in fact comprehensive cancellation, medical expense and emergency evacuation insurance coverage is not only sensible in Africa, it is necessary in order to participate on any of our safaris. The camps we utilize are often very remote, so we require proof of coverage before departure.
- Visa requirements vary from country to country and you should verify with the State Department if any country you will be travelling to require a visa in advance of travel. Fortunately most Southern African countries grant visas on arrival, some for a fee payable at the point of entry. It is very important before commencing any journey to Africa that your passport has a ...
- We will supply you with a detailed clothing and packing list. On all of our safaris, except those using private charter aircraft, you will be travelling on seat-in-charter aircraft which have a very strict 29lb luggage weight limit. This doesn’t sound much but is sufficient, as all camps have laundry facilities. The reason for the weight restriction is safety as these light aircraft operate ...
Schulenburg, TX 78956
- Camp photos courtesy of:
- Mwiba and Serengeti Mobile – Legendary Expeditions
- Leopard Rock Lodge – Karen Sachar
- Rattrays on Mala Mala – Mala Mala
- Jacks Camp – Uncharted Africa
- Duba Expedition Camp and Zarafa – Great Plains Conservation
- The Elephant Camp – Wild Horizons
- Somalisa and Kanga – African Bush Camps